Hillcrest Health and Rehabilitation Center originally opened our doors on September 4, 1973. Our home sits atop a beautiful hillside on seven plus acres, located only minutes from I-75 in Corbin, Kentucky. We are very proud to be a member of not only the Corbin community, but the entire Tri-County Area, which includes, Knox, Laurel and Whitley Counties.
We welcome residents from the surrounding communities and beyond to come and visit us and see all that we have to offer. Our well-trained nursing staff is here 24 hours to provide the necessary care and services which your family member requires. We also offer pharmacy, laboratory and physician services on-site, as well as Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies. For long term or short term rehab needs, we are the home for you.
If you have a loved one who needs more assistance than can safely be provided at home, we hope that you will come to Hillcrest and let us be your, "home away from home."
- 2 Beautiful Courtyards
- 2 Large Dayrooms
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- For short and long term needs
- Social Services
- Onsite pharmacy & lab services
- Monthly newsletter
- Hospice services
- Wanderguard system
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms
- Daily social and spiritual activities w/ special outings
- Monthly Family Night
- Large dining and activities rooms
- Individual heating and A/C units in each room
- Menus and special diets by a registered dietitian
- Electronic security system
- Laundry services